Home Forums General Questions What about nyotaimori or “body sushi” in practice?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bernart Koucheg
    Participant

Chefs use the flat parts of a human body (so that the sushi does not fall) to serve their meal: the sushi is placed on sanitized sheets to avoid any direct contact between food and human skin.

Before becoming a living “dish”, the model must undergo specific training to remain perfectly still for hours and to withstand prolonged exposure to cold:

John Piterson
    Participant

Hello! In the Japanese practice of Nyotaimori, cooks use the flat parts of a person’s body to serve sushi, and the sanitized sheets prevent direct contact between food and skin. Models must be trained to remain still for several hours and withstand low temperatures. Also known as body sushi, this practice requires precision and skill from the chef, making it a unique culinary experience for those who practice it. There are places in Vegas today and sites like https://nyotaimorinakedsushi.com/ where you can order Nyotaimori for events if you’re interested in trying it.

Fiona Larisson
    Participant

I’ve never made sushi at home. Does anyone have a recipe on how to make them correctly?

Robert Rain
    Participant

I don’t really understand this dish, it doesn’t seem interesting to me, plus I don’t really like seafood. I prefer French cuisine. For example, this recipe https://recipebyingredients.com/french-coffee-with-cognac is just the pinnacle of flavor. All lovers of non-traditional kind of coffee will definitely like this recipe. I advise you to try it!

Mr Mongoose
    Participant

Serving sushi on a person’s body is disgusting. I don’t know who it might appeal to, but I wouldn’t eat food that’s on the stomach of someone I’m seeing for the first time.

John Morrow
    Participant

Look, I hadn’t thought about it before, but when you said stranger’s stomach, I got really grossed out. I guess you’re right. To be honest, I’m not a big fan of Japanese cuisine. Italian appeals to me much more. I love pizza, pastas, different cheeses like https://www.gourmetfoodstore.com/cheese-and-butter/grana-padano and stuff like that. Check Gourmet Food Store, where you can buy not only different delicacies, but also a variety and quality cheeses from different countries.

Zoya Shah
    Participant

Explore the intriguing practice of Nyotaimori, or “body sushi,” with Deals in UAE. Delve into the cultural and culinary traditions surrounding this unique dining experience, where sushi is served on the human body. Discover the origins, etiquette, and contemporary interpretations of Nyotaimori, and immerse yourself in a gastronomic adventure like no other. Join Deals in UAE to unravel the mysteries and allure of Nyotaimori and elevate your dining experiences.

WoW Deals 360

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.