Home Forums Announcements Snowie Business for Sale in South Carolina

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    S.c.snowie
    Participant

We are selling our Snowie Shaved Ice business. We started a family and it is just too much to take the babies out every weekend. It’s been a great little side business and would make a great weekend warrior business. We have a custom built Snowie trailer with decals, a portable, indoor custom built kiosk with decals, 2 Snowie 1000 Ice shavers (electric & battery powered), a freezer for ice storage, flavor concentrates and bottles, all supplies needed to run the business (cups, spoons, napkins, signage, spouts, etc.). We are asking $6500 for everything. You can call or text Matthew Dickerson at (803)200-1019 or email s.c.snowie@gmail.com for more details or questions. Located outside of Columbia, SC.

S.c.snowie
    Participant

This business has been sold.

Shanya Hilliard

Interested in taking a look. Do u have pics of business?

tomassamanter
    Participant

I completely resolved my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the very detailed description. I wrote my review on the myassignmenthelp review, you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention in your time.

Gary Stokley
    Participant

It’s great when a business is successful and brings great results. I think for this it’s important to use all the opportunities correctly and be open to new proposals. This is exactly how I try to run my business. Recently I used the email database and this also had a beneficial effect on the development of my company. Therefore, I was once again convinced how important modern tools are in this matter.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Gary Stokley.

It’s great with drift boss online game and holidays.

devoy38070
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.