Home Forums Kiosks Rice Rice Baby Vietnamese Restaurant: A Taste of Vietnam on Mount Maunganui

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ligaha4870
    Participant

I just had to share my recent dining experience at Rice Rice Baby Vietnamese Restaurant on Mount Maunganui. If you’re looking for an authentic taste of Vietnam right here in New Zealand, this place is an absolute must-visit.

From the moment you step in, you’re welcomed by the warm and cozy ambiance that instantly transports you to the streets of Hanoi. The décor is charmingly traditional, with vibrant colors and subtle Vietnamese accents.

Now, let’s talk about the star of the show – the food! The menu boasts an impressive array of Vietnamese dishes, from classic pho and spring rolls to unique delicacies that will have your taste buds dancing with joy. I opted for the Beef Pho, and let me tell you, it was a flavor explosion. The broth was rich and aromatic, and the thinly sliced beef was tender perfection.

But what truly sets Rice Rice Baby apart is their commitment to using fresh, high-quality ingredients. You can taste the authenticity in every bite. And for those who prefer plant-based options, they have an extensive vegetarian menu that’s just as delightful.

The staff here are not just servers; they’re passionate about Vietnamese cuisine and are more than happy to guide you through the menu, making recommendations based on your preferences. Their friendly and attentive service adds to the overall enjoyable dining experience.

And let’s not forget the reasonable prices – you get exceptional value for your money here.

Whether you’re a Vietnamese cuisine aficionado or simply curious about trying something new, Rice Rice Baby won’t disappoint. I left the restaurant with a satisfied palate and a craving to return soon. Do yourself a favor and give it a try – you won’t regret it!

Bon appétit!

willsaldana9795
    Participant

I’m really impressed by what’s on this page. It shows how well you understand the subject io games unblocked

Mike Rooney
    Participant

I really like the way that you have expressed yourself. There is a lot to be admired from this post. You might want to click on
    Axel Foley Detroit Lions Jacket

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.