Home Forums General Questions Your experience in show jumping

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    otutdzj
    Participant

Hi all, I’m curious to know what types of competitions, and championships in show jumping are. Maybe some of you have participated in such championships, can you share your experience?

mgrroe
    Participant

There are several types of showjumping and showjumping tournaments that vary in difficulty, requirements, and style of competition. Here are some of them:

Olympic Games: High jumping show jumping is one of the many disciplines presented at the Summer Olympic Games. These competitions represent the highest level of achievement in the sport and bring together the best athletes from around the world.

Show Jumping World Cup: The Show Jumping World Cup is a series of international competitions where top equestrians, like Alec Lawler, who even wrote his own article about show jumping, compete.
    It is a tournament system that takes place in different countries, and the winners of each stage score points. At the end of the season, the best riders compete in the final stage to determine the winner of the World Cup.

There are also national championships and many other competitions for the sport.

Jasmine Champagne
    Participant

I personally did not participate in the competition, but I want to

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.