Home Forums General Questions Professional help with math

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Doug Warner
    Participant

I would also like to ask a question. What are your thoughts on EPGY for gifted students that are home schooled? I am a part time working mom and also home school and would like to focus myself on history and science while I enroll my child in to the EPGY program to help with math and language arts.

Paul Amos
    Participant

Our math tutoring website offers flexible scheduling to fit your family’s busy schedule. We understand that every family has different needs and schedules, which is why we’ve created a platform that allows you to schedule tutoring sessions at a time that’s convenient for you. Our cross multiply platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple for you to schedule and manage your child’s tutoring sessions.

leehunter5544
    Participant

Cazoom Math offers a comprehensive range of math worksheets that are not only educational but also fun and engaging. These worksheets make learning math an enjoyable experience for students. The worksheets are designed to cater to the diverse learning styles and abilities of 5th-grade students. This differentiation ensures that all students, regardless of their skill level, can benefit from the resources. Follow the link: https://www.cazoommaths.com/us/math-worksheets/5th-grade-math-worksheets/

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by leehunter5544.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.