Home Forums Snowie Bus How can mediums help?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Roman 4711
    Participant

Getting to know mediums raises many questions in me – how can they establish contact with other worlds and transmit information from the dead? What working methods of mediums are considered the most effective? If you have personal experience consulting with mediums, share your impressions and results.

Bernard Andrews
    Participant

I believe that mediums are simply scammers who use psychological techniques and cunning to deceive gullible people. I do not believe in the existence of other worlds and believe that communicating with the dead through mediums is simply an illusion and self-deception. It is better to trust science and real facts than charlatans.

john Michael
    Participant

Your blog provided us with valuable information. I am looking forward to read more blog posts from here keep it up!!
    My Chemical Romance Jacket

derek lewis
    Participant

I believe that mediums play an important role in reuniting with deceased loved ones and conveying messages from another world. The experience of consulting with online psychic medium left me with deep emotions and gave me peace of mind. The comforting words and messages I received helped me find understanding and peace. For me, communication with mediums is not just a connection with the other world, but also a source of inner harmony.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.