It’s strongly recommended to always preserve sugar water (simple syrup) when making 5 gallons or more. Some people believe they don’t need to preserve their sugar water because they’ll go through it before it has the chance to spoil. It’s essential to wash and sanitize all bottles and jugs that contained non-preserved sugar water after each use or you’ll run the risk of bacteria growing, which carries potential health risks. Preserving sugar water eliminates the need to wash and sanitize bottles as frequently and eliminates the risk of spoilage.
Preservative & Citric Acid POWDER KIT Features:
- Each bottle contains 32 oz of product
- Kit preserves 160 GALLONS of sugar water
- Cost to preserve per gallon: ONLY .18 CENTS!
- Sodium Benzoate is widely and commonly used as a food preservative; FDA approved.
- Citric Acid is a natural acid found in fruits such as lemons, limes, peaches, and more, and is a natural preservative; FDA approved.
- Preserves sugar water for up to 3 YEARS
- Prevents the growth of bacteria and microorganisms
- Easy to use
- Keep your syrups fresh and safe
- Save money and time!
- Inexpensive and eliminates spoilage and waste
- Use both Preservative (Sodium Benzoate) & Citric Acid for effectiveness
Liquid Single Kit
The Single Kit comes with two bottles, one for the Sodium Benzoate (quart) and one for the Citric Acid (Pint). It will come with directions on how to use and when done properly it will preserve a 5 gallon head-pack or sugar water for 3 years. Measurement tools are on the bottles themselves for easy measuring to squeeze into bottle. There is enough in this pack to preserve sixteen 5-gallon jugs of sugar water.
Liquid Gallon Refill Kit
We also offer a Gallon Refill Kit that will allow you to fill your single kit bottles 8 times.