It’s strongly recommended to always preserve sugar water (simple syrup) when making 5 gallons or more. Some people believe they don’t need to preserve their sugar water because they’ll go through it before it has the chance to spoil. It’s essential to wash and sanitize all bottles and jugs that contained non-preserved sugar water after each use or you’ll run the risk of bacteria growing, which carries potential health risks. Preserving sugar water eliminates the need to wash and sanitize bottles as frequently and eliminates the risk of spoilage.
Preservative & Citric Acid POWDER KIT Features:
- Each bottle contains 32 oz of product
- Kit preserves 160 GALLONS of sugar water
- Cost to preserve per gallon: ONLY .18 CENTS!
- Sodium Benzoate is widely and commonly used as a food preservative; FDA approved.
- Citric Acid is a natural acid found in fruits such as lemons, limes, peaches, and more, and is a natural preservative; FDA approved.
- Preserves sugar water for up to 3 YEARS
- Prevents the growth of bacteria and microorganisms
- Easy to use
- Keep your syrups fresh and safe
- Save money and time!
- Inexpensive and eliminates spoilage and waste
- Use both Preservative (Sodium Benzoate) & Citric Acid for effectiveness