Drizzle over any flavored shaved ice for a truly incredible treat that tastes similar to homemade ice cream. Try over Root Beer for a root beer float, Peach for peaches & cream, or Orange for Creamsicle!
- Easy to mix; just add water!
- Offered in powder to extend the shelf life
- Powder has a shelf life of 2 years
- Refrigerate after mixing, use within one month
- One more way to easily make money!
- Drizzle ½ oz – 1 oz Vanilla Cream Topping over shaved ice
- Easily add 50 cents to a cup of shaved ice with this topping
- Buy bulk and save money!
- Bulk option- 6 lbs sold in a plastic container with a closable lid to ensure freshness.
- Bulk option yields 7 quarts or 14 pints of cream topping
- Bulk option includes 8 oz measuring cup for ease and accuracy
AVAILABLE IN 2 OPTIONS:
- Pint (16 oz)- Pour entire bag into a pint bottle, add water & shake. (Snowie sells pint bottles too!)
- Your cost per ounce of cream: 22 cents
- 6 lb Bulk – Plastic container with closable lid & 8 oz measuring cup.
- Measure 1 level scoop (8 oz) powder to make a pint of cream topping, 2 scoops (16 oz) powder to make a quart.
- Save money by purchasing in bulk! Cost per 1 oz cream: ONLY 16 cents!
INGREDIENTS: sugar, dextrose, coconut oil, corn syrup solids, maltodextrin, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), salt, guar and xanthan gum, natural and artificial flavors, mono and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, yellow 5 and 6.
Nicholas (verified owner) –
Thank you very much.I’ve been looking for this topping for a while now.greatly appreciated! !
YOLONDA Tinsley –
The cream topping is wonderful. I love the flavor and has a greater shelf life and is more economical than condensed milk.
Better than the milk stuff, and lasts much longer! Awesome topping…….
Chris Rice (verified owner) –
Customers loving it! Making another order right now!
Crystal Payne –
The new cream topping is amazingly delicious! We are very impressed with its flavor :)