Home Forums General Questions What is your favorite anime right now (top 3 if you can’t decide)?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gsasa7353
    Participant

What is your favorite anime right now (top 3 if you can’t decide)?
Now, I can immediately think of a number of titles that I enjoyed most in a certain subgenre or for a certain purpose (to relax, to motivate, to thrill or whatever). For example – to fully understand certain injokes and side characters in this one you would need to watch Onegai Teacher first (which I didn’t really like much).

lipav58
    Participant

My favorite anime changes over time or as I watch new anime, but there have been a few constants on my list.
Your Lies in April.
Naruto Shippuden.
Bleach
Downloaded them all from https://proxy-rarbg.org/ . These three deserve a mention because all three have brought tears of joy, pride, and sadness to my eyes. I don’t cry about anything as I’m somewhat detached from the emotional stuff. But these anime are very cool, so I suggest you watch them.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by lipav58.
    woffoukigritoi9626
    Participant

FMAB final arc, this arc was legendary. It wrapped everything up very nicely while giving us several banger fights, like Scar vs King Bradley, my 4th favorite fight in all of anime. Overall, it reminded me why people hype it up to be one of the greatest animes of all time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.