Home Forums General Questions Snowie Shaved Ice Webinar #1 – Recording

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Rupp
    Keymaster

Yesterday was the first day in our new Webinar Series. There was a lot of valuable information shared during this event. If you have ever wondered what kind of numbers you could make with Shaved Ice, this is absolutely worth a watch.

Lyle is our numbers guy. If a spreadsheet can be made to communicate anything, Lyle has created it. He shares some very interesting numbers throughout this video that relate to the many different markets in shaved ice, as well as a cost/benefit analysis on the Flavor Station. If you are one of those people that have always wondered whether a flavor station would be profitable while people applied their own flavor, you must watch this.

Once you have watched this video, please join us next week and every Thursday at 11:00 AM MST. This is a type of meeting that allows every attendee to comment, ask questions, and even connect with one another. Our mission is simply to do everything we can to help you succeed. We see this series as a very important step in helping make that happen.

Thank you for joining us, we look forward to hearing from you next Thursday!

Shaved Ice Webinar Screenshot

Home

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can use storyboard software free. There are thousands of lesson planning resources to help you learn and save you time. With a variety of lesson plans at your fingertips, planning for the next day is a breeze.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We were able to carry out our plans thanks to the information you gave in your blog. Your website’s recommendations are fantastic word wipe . A big thank you for bringing it up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, there are many free storyboard software options available for creating visual aids and planning lessons, such as Canva, Adobe Spark, and Alight MotionThat. These tools can be very helpful for organizing lesson plans and creating engaging presentations for students. Additionally, there are many free online resources available for educators, including lesson plans, worksheets, and educational videos, that can save time and support learning.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s correct! In addition to those software options, there are also other free storyboard software tools available such as Storyboard That and Alight Motion. These tools can help educators to create storyboards and videos to support their lessons and engage students in the learning process.

Brown Emma
    Participant

I believe that with the information you share, it will bring a lot of value to the readers and I hope that they will absorb the good and useful things. aa route planner

Otis Saint
    Participant

I look forward to having a conference in the near future! Minesweeper

jackyshroff807
    Participant

I appreciate your efforts in providing this fantastic information. I’m delighted to have read this content. Please continue sharing similar content in the future. Check this amazing gaming website https://ffadvanceserver.com/

hoai.bong2211
    Participant

I gained so much after seeing your post! In the past I often played games, this is a fun game for entertainment, but now I will follow you, reading your article will give me more knowledge. flagle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.