Home Forums General Questions Rental of Machines

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Eric Woodward
    Participant

I get requests all the time for birthday parties and other smaller events. I am thinking of purchasing a Little Snowie 2 for this purpose. Any ideas on what to charge for an evening just for the shaver. Also if you have heard of people renting out the Snowie 3000. And how much they would charge for the shaver. I am looking for ways to expand my business.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here are four fun rhyming books about mathematics for arabian kids. One of the first features is a boy trying to divide his army into equal groups so that he can march in a parade. Another is a story about how a clever young boy in ancient India figured out how to stretch seven golden rings. Both are entertaining read-alouds and perfect for independent readers. In addition, they teach the concept of balance and equality.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had a great experience with this San Diego appliance repair firm. Their website https://www.yourprimeservice.com/ was user-friendly and allowed me to quickly schedule a service appointment for a broken washing machine. The technician who came to my home was professional and efficient, and he was able to diagnose and fix the issue within a few hours. I appreciated their excellent communication and their focus on customer satisfaction.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are you an aspiring racing driver? Do you want to make the jump to pro street racing? If so, then the Drift Hunters is the perfect game to help you hone your skills. With the app’s intuitive controls, thrilling courses and realistic 3D graphics, you’ll be powering up the online leaderboards before you know it. Whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned veteran, Drift Hunters offers endless hours of entertainment and fun.

io Qq
    Participant

Looking for a top-notch haircut and grooming experience? Check out [barbershop name], where skilled barbers provide personalized service and attention to detail. With a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere, you’ll leave feeling refreshed and confident. Don’t settle for an average cut – trust the experts at [barbershop name] to give you the best look possible.

Home

alishakihn1
    Participant

Flappy Bird is an arcade game in which you control an adorable bird that has to fly through a lot of obstacles made up of pipes, but it’s not simple at all. Play to test your dexterity.

lajaseo
    Participant

nice article I am very interested in your article. very good
    Print Murah Jakarta Timur

larrymartinsusa
    Participant

Considering the versatility of the Little Snowie 2, you could set a competitive price for evening rentals and explore bundling options for added value. As for the Snowie 3000, researching local market rates and competitor pricing can guide your strategy for expanding your business effectively.
    Professional Airport Transportation Services in Ann Arbor MI

socialmedia
    Participant

For readers who are interested in literature and books, my hariman is a cutting-edge and enriching online resource. Readers may explore and immerse themselves in engrossing stories on this vibrant website, which showcases a wide and varied selection of books, novels, and literary works.

Joseph David
    Participant

Jacket Ware have an intense curiosity about apparel and follow the latest fashions. Jacket Ware is the greatest website for leather attire.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.