Home Forums General Questions Record Keeping, etc…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Everyone!
    I’m in the planning stage here, and I have a few questions. What is the best way to do record keeping at a permanent location? the tally system; paper and pencil? also, for states with sales tax…. does anyone “include tax” into their prices? i.e Small = $3 tax included. Another question I have is…… what is the best way to approach a property management company about potentially leasing a space in their retail shopping center parking lot? I’m having a hard time putting my thoughts into words, as for what I should be asking for (utility hookup, bathroom agreement, etc.) What would you say would be a reasonable monthly lease rate?

Any advice is appreciated! Can’t wait for the season to start!

Thanks!

Aaron Rupp
    Keymaster

krisdnnis83,

Thank you for your question. I am sorry it has now been a few months since you sent it. This is the first time that I have seen your question.

We discuss some of our record keeping in various webinars. You may want to check them out. We also provide a lot of that paperwork in a new subscription we have that I will mention below.

I have tax included at nearly every event and permanent location I do business in. That will vary with everyone and it would be interesting to hear other replies concerning this.

We have a new Business Pitching pack that is coming out this month. We will have it in time for the Training we are doing on the 26th of March. As part of Snowie’s new Marketing Material package, you will receive tons of items to help you pitch your locations. You will also have access to all kinds of documents, training, and information. We have a huge list that we will announce soon that you will get for a subscription of $19.99 per month.

Going back to your questions, you asked about a reasonable rate. This varies widely. It totally depends on the location. If you get in front of a Walmart, you are going to pay upwards of $1000 per month and or a percentage of sales. If you get in front of a regular supermarket, you are usually looking at around $300 – $500/mo. On average, I would say that most of my pitches start at around $350/mo and then we negotiate from there. I may be different than others on this.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions concerning this and I will be happy to answer them.

Thank you for your questions,

– Aaron

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Aaron,

You discussed a business pitching pack and many other resources for new SNOWIE business owners in this reply. Are those resources available? If so, could you send them my way? I would greatly appreciate it! Looking forward to my first SNOWIE season in the spring of 2017.

Thanks and God Bless,

J

mam15219
    Participant

Hello,

How have your first couple seasons been working out for you? I’m considering getting started myself!

mam15219
    Participant

Hello,

How have you first couple seasons been working out for you? I’m considering getting started myself!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there! I just wanted to know did the idea work? How was the start?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I present you a good business presentation, go to the website https://360beautyacademy.com/ of the beauty academy, choose any course of interest to you, take it, get a certificate allowing you to work in this area, fill the client base, while making a profit and at the end you open salons for this specificity

Mark Addams
    Participant

Can someone tell me some service that provides accounting services. After all, I can’t stand to deal with all the paperwork and taxes that have piled up because of my business. Can you suggest something?

Kelly Vernieholl
    Participant

I have been using this site for several years now, and they have never let me down. Their team is reliable, competent and always willing to answer any questions I have. They have helped me save money on taxes and have given me peace of mind knowing that my finances are in good hands. I highly recommend this site to anyone who needs accounting services!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.