Home Forums Flavors Natural Flavors good for business or bad?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I really like the idea of the natural flavors, but the more research I do the more I start drifting back to the artificial ones. Are the colors too muted? Do the flavors not have that kick? I watched the Webinar on them and still don’t know if even that didn’t push me more towards artificial.

Anybody have an opinion or tried both? Do customers respond more to vibrant colors or healthier syrup? Without trying to sound cynical, I am afraid I may lean towards the former. I started out thinking the natural flavors would be an advantage, but now I am sincerely doubting that. Maybe it is location dependent?

Hopefully somebody has some real world experience with the natural colors compared to the artificial ones. I would like to hear ti.

ChillOutCorral
    Participant

We offer both natural and regular on our bus. At first, the kids think that something is wrong but then we reassure them that they’re dye-free not diluted. It works!

Susan Abrams
    Oklahoma City

Anonymous
    Inactive

Learning any kind of business is always difficult for most people who are unable to learn online study tricks of investments. I have checked about the https://essaysrescue.com/ options where many students learn the different writing tricks where they can easily learn and write any kind of assignment project easily.

Natural colors business is a very good business to start but if you are getting afraid about it I would suggest you to start a franchise of this business because in a franchise you have a very low risk and you have already made customers also so you will not face any type of difficulties in m opinion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.