Home Forums Kiosks Kiosk covers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Jeff
    Participant

Just wondering what some of you might be using to block out the high winds or sun on your kiosks? Something fabricated or tarps?

Robbie
    Participant

Hi,

I own a kiosk and (due to the local health dept) had to get a netting to go around the kiosk. You may be able to see it in my avatar here..

I had it made at a local upholstery place.. It wasnt cheap but it does the job…on 100 degree days, its shady and allows the breeze to flow through. It helps cut down on wind so cups dont blow away.

Mine snaps on the sides. It can be taken off when we finish for the day or left off if we wish. Its made of some canvas type material with very small diameter holes…it feels like very strong and thick tent or screening material.

Hope this helps.

Jeff
    Participant

Thanks Robbie,

Looks nice! Do you have anything to protect from rain?

I was thinking of having something made similar to this but with clear or light colored vinyl. Maybe a couple of mesh windows to have a breeze flow thru that could be zippered or velcroed over with the vinyl.

I’ve been using blue poly tarps with clamps. Not the most attractive, but it gets the job done.

I only use them if really needed because I like the openness which allows me to interact with the customers more.

Robbie
    Participant

Hi,

I dont really have a rain problem so I cant answer that. (We are in California and it rarely rarely rains here. :)

I have this screen around the kiosk due to the health department in my county wanting me to be “fully enclosed”. However, that was before they saw me fully in action. As the summer progressed, the inspectors that came around told me several times they didnt care and I could have gone without it. But I have it and for those places that want to enforce, I can use it.

We choose to use it anyway due to helping with the wind and dust somewhat. Plus its pretty good for providing a cooling shade.

The screen also helps with hanging signs, cups, etc so we put it to good use.

The snaps on the top and bottom hold it into place tightly and we can velcro the windows as we see fit. We have little square cut-outs if we wanted to block out our windows or open them up.

JIM
    Participant

Hi Jeff,
    I just had my 12′ Kiosk done.
    I had a screen placed on the rear from pole to poll. This was to keep the state of New Hampshire happy.

I then had a sunbrella canvas (usin the same snaps as the screen) to completly surround the kiosk so iwhen Im at a fair for three or four days, we just snap it around. This is easier and takes less time than lowering and raising the roof. I wish I was able to post pictures because it came out gret. They matched both the screen and cover to the snowie kiosk.
    You can look me up on FB and I’ll send you the pic’s.
    Lakes Region Snowie
    New Hampshire
    Jim Byrne

Anonymous
    Inactive

i think nothing important

Anonymous
    Inactive

nice

Anonymous
    Inactive

i’d say that competition may be a good one in Bharat wherever many folks gather and celebrate it underneath the sky to send gifts, I even have read a piece of writing on best thesis writing analysis proposal writing service https://www.bestessays.com/ regarding an equivalent where I have to be compelled to apprehend that culture is simply too nice for people who would like happening life.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Best buy hacks experts share the best products that you should buy. We’re a team of savings professionals delivering the best deals, tips and tricks to help you save at your favorite brands, stores, and restaurants.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, i saw a couple of this covers on Instagram. But I don’t remember the name of the account on which I saw them, but I remembered for sure that almost 33 thousand of followers were subscribed to it! I am sure its authors have repeatedly used the services of https://viplikes.us/instagram/instagram-followers/ to quickly increase their number.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can publish your covers on instagram and get many likes from this site https://soclikes.com for your post

Anonymous
    Inactive

In our education system, online math classes for kids plays a crucial role. As early as 18 months, children are exposed to the alphabet and numbers. Logic is the basis of human thought and is not only a fundamental part of our language, but a critical part of the process for developing learning skills. Kids are not able to understand or learn the numbers verbally for long periods of time, so they need engaging math activities. There are many ways to teach your child to enjoy math.

Anonymous
    Inactive

here i wanna find a lot of friends and some people who can help me with my main work!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I value your job and hate wasting your time. dino game

Usama Dubs
    Participant

Have you guys ever play some aesthetic action racing game like Forza Horizon 4 APK which is also available in mobile version only on apkeats.com. This game is such a experience if you are racing games lover.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.