Home Forums General Questions Is the new Blade housing bigger on new models of the 3000 than older models

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just purchased the new blade housing that has the magnets to make the flower cups. The problem is the ice guides on the spinning table don’t reach to the blade. It is about 1/4″ away from the blade not allowing the ice to be shaved. My snowie 3000 by the looks of it is an older model. Is there a difference in the diameter of the spin table in the middle of the newer shavers than the older models?

Aaron Rupp
    Keymaster

Hughgous,

Thank you for your question. We should be notified and have tickets created each time someone submits here now, so they will not go unseen. I am sorry for the delay.

To answer question, the paddles are normally that far off your blade. You should see if you put your old blade in place, it should be similar. It will still shave the ice. Are you actually experiencing the blade not shaving or are you just curious about the space?

If your ice is not shaving, then something else has most likely occurred. I would be happy to speak with you or have one of our techs help you out if you are still having issues.

You submitted this question back in June, so I am assuming you called and got your issue resolved right away. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

– Aaron

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you suspect this might be the issue, you could try contacting the manufacturer or the seller of the blade housing to inquire about any differences between the newer and older models of Snowie 3000. They may be able to provide you with more information or give your whatsapp number and suggest a solution to the problem you are experiencing.

Backlink Manager
    Participant

Minecraft APK is a file format for the Android version of the popular video game Minecraft. APK stands for “Android Package Kit,” which is a file format used by Android operating systems for installing and distributing mobile apps. The Minecraft APK indir file can be downloaded and installed on compatible Android devices, allowing players to enjoy the game on their mobile devices.

gbwhatsup.net
    Participant

You can not find the GBWhatsApp version on Google Play, so you need to download it from the site and then install it manually.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.