Home Forums Snowie Shavers is there an optimum Ice temperature for the cube shavers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    pgold55@yahoo.com
    Participant

I have read quite a bit about what temp the ice should be for block shavers. I have also seen reviews where some people have gotten crunchier ice than others from the little snowie. I was wondering if the temp of the ice cubes could Change the texture of the snow and if so by how much?

Aaron Rupp
    Keymaster

Crunchier ice is a result of using more square cubes, or cubes that have corners. The bigger and more round the cube you can find, the better. Temperature can effect the texture and quality of the shaved ice for sure, but it has more to do with slushy vs. fluffy.

Just like how mother nature creates it, when it is warm, it can become more slushy. However, on the other hand, if your ice is extremely cold, it can make perfectly fine, powder shaved ice. But again, like mother nature, when snow is so cold and dry, it will not pack or absorb liquid. So that is why you want to find that happy medium.

18 – 22 Degrees is what we consider optimal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good Day, What Are Some Advantages And Disadvantages In Using The 220 Volts Snowie 3000 Shavers (VS) A 110 Volts Snowie 3000?

Which Uses Less Electricity?

Does It Matter Which Voltage You Get?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cleanliness is one thing that people notice when they enter your residential or business place. We’re sure that you don’t want to ruin your first impression as you know it already “The first impression is your last impression”. People must visualize a clean and tidy image when it comes to visiting your place. So, we are here to provide Pressure washing service in long beach, Protection and maintenance of your precious building should be your ultimate priority.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pressure Washing Vancouver can be utilized to clean an assortment of surfaces including pavers, concrete, verandahs, paintwork, rooftops, brickwork, windows, flights of stairs and carports. The significant advantage of utilizing pressure cleaning over more customary cleaning strategies is that pressing factor cleaning utilizes essentially less water, synthetic compounds and cleaning agents.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Probably you live in Maryland or Pennsylvania wherever you are in the United States, drywall is handy. Not to feel overwhelmed with the opportunities presented to you to avail of handyman services in Ohio.when looking for professional, affordable drywall companies in Cincinnati; you must consider Kind Patch handyman service providers.

Our top priority to handle all the drywall jobs in the area of Cincinnati. Make sure to have a premium quality experience with our highly professional squad.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wisal glass Door And Windows Screen Replacement Vancouver company, has been delivering high-quality, secured screen windows and doors for many years. These are available with a magnificent array of options to increase your home’s elegance, functionality, and safety at even better prices than ever.

We have many different types of superior-grade screens for a diversity of applications. These screens make sure to have just what you need and protect your house from the elements, insects, or ill- ill-willed people. They also allow you to have a majestic view from your window and let fresh air inside.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Traveling is getting tough in today`s fast life, getting quite expensive and more challenging. You often have to rush for catching rides on time, so there is always a need for reliable taxi service in Garland. Efficient cab service can bolster up your moves and takes your burden off as you focus on other vital issues.

Heavyduty SEO
    Participant

Our towing company handles motorcycles, buses, dual wheel pickups, sprinter vans, Semi-trucks, pie wagons, and straight trucks. Bama boys towing company is affordable and highly reliable for semi truck tow truck Lithonia.

soap Mactavish
    Participant

If you are in Philadelphia than you don’t need to be worried at all because wedes meticulous is here to help you manage your house chores. We provide House Cleaning in Philadelphiapa as we have a clear idea how much it is difficult to find an external help for cleaning.

Anonymous
    Inactive

In winter it’s very difficult to do any work. I get most irritated with snow. I am living in Canada and snow is very common here. I am looking for snow removal services because it’s the morning it takes a lot of time to clean the snow from the car and I get late daily for the office.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do know people who like getting specialty food items, also, like a cheese basket, etc. I think that would be okay as it is disposable, at least, maybe some store have something nice. they have a gift tab on right sustainable gift cards for discount

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are you a camping lover? Do you have an adventurous nature and are looking for the best extreme cold weather tents? visit here Best Tent For Camping On The Beach

Elive Ove
    Participant

It is the ultimate party experience that delivers excitement to your doorstep! It’s every video gamers dream on wheels equipped with the greatest gaming systems. The skies the limit withArcade on Wheels !

Anonymous
    Inactive
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.