Below are some questions and answers to some of Snowie Shaved Ice’s frequently asked questions:
(Based off an 8oz size) Your cost of an 8oz size is 0.11 cents. That includes: cup, straw, napkin, flavoring, sugar & ice. You should sell an 8 oz size for at least $1.00 to $1.50, which would give you a minimum mark up of 85% (your profit from $1.00 is $.89 & $1.50 is $1.39 each).
Strawberry & Coconut, Strawberry & Banana, & Tropical Fruits
They are both.
4 oz concentrate = 1 gallon syrup
16 oz concentrate = 4 gallons syrup
1 gallon concentrate = 32 gallons syrup
5 to 1 example:
5lb bag of sugar to make 1gallon of sugar water
25lb bag of sugar to make 5gallons of sugar water
They have a 3 year shelf life.
- Keeps your jugs clean from mold
- Keeps your sugar water from molding up to 1 year
- Makes your flavors taste fresh.
- Chamber of Commerce
- Network with other vendors on upcoming events
- Health permit
- Operating license
- Snowie has two 3rd party leasing companies that are aware of our products. You can get their information on our web page under “leasing”.
- Many of our customers use credit cards, since the interest rate is so low these days.
- Small business loan from the bank.